New -10 %
Biotrue ONE day Daily Disposable Lenses from Bausch & Lomb (5 lens Pack)
- Biotrue ONEday contact lenses from Baush and Lomb are made from high-performance HyperGel material, which guarantees a very high water content and maximum oxygen permeability. They are equipped with UV filters and supplied in a pack of 5 lenses.
- Biotrue ONEday Daily Contact Lenses Biotrue ONEday from Bausch and Lomb are one-pair-a-day contact lenses.
- These lenses are inspired by your natural in-eye environment and are designed to match the internal properties and behaviour of each eye. Thanks to this function, they provide the user with all-day comfort and are hydrating enough for the cornea to get just the right amount of oxidation.
- HyperGel The creators of Biotrue ONEday lenses have used a high-performance HyperGel material, which combines classic hydrogel with silicone-hydrogel – this combination guarantees a very high water content and a maximum ability to oxygenate.
- The HyperGel Technology works based on active particles in the top layer of the lens‘ material. These particles then create a lipid layer which has the ability to stop any dehydration.
- The lenses remain pleasantly moisturized and keep their exceptional optical properties for the entire time worn. The water content is 78% which is a very similar percentage to the water content of the cornea.
- Biotrue ONEday contacts also contain UV filters to partly protect from the UVA and UVB rays. However, it’s important to know that contact lenses with a UV filter cannot fully replace quality sunglasses, as contact lenses don’t cover the whole eye. There aren’t any clinical studies proving that wearing UV filter contact lenses lowers the risk of eye damage.
|Pack size||30 lenses|
|Replacement schedule||1 Day|
|Expiration||12 months and more|
|Oxygen permeability||42 Dk/t|
|Lenses Product Name||Biotrue ONEday|
|Lenses Material||Nesofilcon A|
|Extended or overnight wear||No|
|Dispatch Duration||2-3 Days|
Ex Tax: ₹450.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BLbiotrue